ASIC have advised some fees will be increased on 1 July 2017. Here is an example of some of the changes.
ASIC Fee For:
- Application for registration as an Australian Company
- Change Of company name
- Late payment fee for up to one month late
- Late payment fee for more than one month late
- Application for voluntary deregistration of a company
- Annual review fee for a proprietary company
- Annual review fee for a registered scheme or a public company
- Business Name fees
- Registration or renewal for one year
- Registration or renewal for three years
So, as a once-off… If you are changing or setting up a new company or business… call and book before 01 July 2017 and Integra will guarantee current prices even if your set up extends into the new financial year.
Ring Integra Business Accountants now so we can help you make any necessary changes.